Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Fabulous Finds and Another New Creation

I have to tell you...I just love Etsy...the artisans on there are just so darn talented!! I love to just browse the site and look for awesome new stuff!

Well, that's just what I was doing this morning, and look at what I found!!

This beautiful cushion is from the shop of ColoursOfLuke. I just love that sage green screenprinted panel in the center. I think, once I get my craft room organized and get my living room back, I may have her make me a couple of these to match my new living room furniture : ))

By the way, ColoursOfLuke is a brand new shop, looking for their first sale, so be sure to check them out and give them some love! Here is the shop link: http://coloursofluke.etsy.com

Now, on to some new creations of my own...In my last post, I mentioned I had purchased the wall banner from Five Star Fonts...well, while I was there, I saw this amazing double applique "School Rocks" pattern...and I thought it would look so cute on a tote bag for Back to School!! Well, here's the finished product:



I also did a couple on black totes that aren't "girly girl" colors...you can check them all out in my shop HERE. I'm hoping later today to have time to put this on a t-shirt...I think it would be awesome!!

I hope you all have a great day and have fun creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment