Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some updates and another fabulous find!

I've added advertising to the blog so that we can help each other out...The rates are insanely cheap, starting at $.20 per week with discounts for long-term ads!! There are two areas to advertise right now, on the top of the left sidebar with a 125x125 button and at the bottom of the page with a 468x60 banner ad. PayPal is accepted for advertising : ))

Now that that's done, on to the fun stuff! Here's my latest fabulous find!! This one comes from Made It Myself. For those of you not familiar with this site, it's an Etsy-type site, still in it's infancy and they are offering FREE listing and selling!!

This lovely gem just popped off the homepage at me this morning! I just love the eye catching colors, as well as the fact that it has pink and green, my own personal favorite color combo at the moment!!

The talented designer of this bag is Hulla, be sure to check out her shop and see her other totally awesome bags!!





Have a fabulous day and be creative!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, I love slouchy bags like this. And it coordinates with your blog so nicely! ;)

    ReplyDelete