Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, so when I was deciding what to create today, I decided to start preparing for one of my favorite holidays, Halloween. So, I pulled out the box of tote bags and here's what just came off the embroidery machine:
- This little gem is in my Etsy Shop, but after I posted it, I got to thinking...hmmmmm...I'd like to do a giveaway for those of you crazy enough to following my ravings here; so here's the deal!!
* Post a comment about anything in my shop and get one entry
* Follow my blog, you'll get two entries, (just add two comments with the date you started following
* Twitter about my giveaway, and you'll get three additional entries (just leave 3 comments with the link to your Tweet
* Blog about my giveaway and I'll not only give you 4 entries, but I'll also feature your blog here and in the shop announcement for my Etsy shop! (simply leave 4 comments with your blog link and the date you promoted)
So, I'm sure you're asking yourself, "What's in it for me?" Well, when the giveaway ends on August the 15th, I'm going to select 3 people at random to receive a free custom embroidered Trick or Treat bag just like the one above! Of course it will have the name of your choice on it, and I'll even do a different design if you want : ))
Just a quick note, you don't have to comment about the Trick or Treat bag, you can comment about anything you see in my shop that you like!
OK...that's enough for today!! Have a fabulous Sunday and be creative!!